Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Vintage Look



This past weekend I went to Dragway 42. Yes, it is just what it sounds like, drag racing of older (pre-1976 vintage) cars.

Anyhow, I was intrigued by some of the women there doing the retro look with their clothes and hairstyles. Some of them obviously put in a lot of effort to get the look just right with the proper clothes, make-up, and hairstyles. Anyhow, I found a site that will allow you to duplicate some of the looks with minimal effort.


How to Make Vintage Hairstyles -- powered by eHow.com

Since my hairstyle is similar to the instructor in this video, I think her tips should work for me and I may just try it for the next vintage car event. Now I just have to find some nice retro clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page