Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Meaning of Life

You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Donut

A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.
On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.
You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.
Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.


A few weeks back while many of my labmates and I were working on our grants, we came upon this idea that if we knew what type of donut we were, we would know the meaning of life. Yes, I admit that we were all stressed to be saying things like that. However, the thought always intriqued me. Little did I realize that the work has already been done and a "quiz" existed in terms of figuring out what type of donut one is.

I do confess, that I do not deny my results. Oh my!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page