Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sometimes it is worth it

I received notification by email yesterday that I was granted a travel award to the ASBMB conference held this year in San Francisco. I submitted an abstract to them back in October. Although this is not an international conference, this will be my first time presenting my work at a major conference.

What about those long hours that I have been putting in at the lab? Well, it seems that sometimes it is worth it. A travel award seems to make these things worth while.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Good for you - and I love San Francisco!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 7:05:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks! Even though this event is research related, it will be great to go somewhere and get out of the lab!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page