Friday, December 16, 2005

Trick-or-Treat

Product shows. Aren't they great? They feed you, give you nifty things, and make you feel like you are the greatest scientist. Product shows make me think of trick-or-treating for scientists.

Some product shows are better than others, but hey, I never look a "gift horse" in the mouth so to speak.

Today's product show was especially nice. They served coffee with gourmet brownies and the best pastries. On top of it all, I won a digital MP3 player (the top prize) in their raffle.

So, here I am, writing my grant listening to Vivaldi on my NEW MP3 player and enjoying those yummy gourmet brownies.

Hey, I needed this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be a shame if you did not wash down those yummy gourmet brownies with beer. Chocolate and beer is a wonderful duo.

Z

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:32:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Well, I have never been a fan of beer. Maybe champagne and gourmet brownies? I don't know if champagne and brownies are supposed to go together, but it is an intriguing idea.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page