Friday, September 22, 2006

Dark Clouds

People who know me, know that I tend to be a bit of a private person. As a result, my blogging has not reflected much of my personal life. I apologize, but this is my comfort level.

However, today I make an exception.

Today I found out my mother's cancer has returned in a most aggressive manner. The doctor has given her only 1-2 months left to live sadly. No more treatment. No more tests. Only hospice.

To let my readers know, my blogging and my posts will be rather sporadic from now on. I will still try to blog and post from time to time as an outlet.

For the time being, some very dark clouds have entered my life right now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bella Sultane said...

((Katie)), I'm so sorry to hear about this. The best to you and your family.

Friday, September 22, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Sorry to hear this.

I have always enjoyed your blog. To me a blog doesn't have to be personal to be good. There are all kinds of good blogs. I read yours for your intelligence, goodness, and maturity. They all shine through your blog like a light. Blog when you can.

Friday, September 22, 2006 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I'm so sorry, Katie. *hugs* I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Friday, September 22, 2006 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

I'm terribly sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care of each other. {{Hugs}}

Friday, September 22, 2006 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger luckybuzz said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you too.

Friday, September 22, 2006 1:48:00 PM  
Blogger StyleyGeek said...

I'm so sorry. That is awful news.

Take care of yourself.

Friday, September 22, 2006 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Veedubya said...

You have my sympathies for the road that lies ahead. Even through these dark clouds, I hope you find moments with silver linings and that patches of God light shine in the lives of your family during this difficult time.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page