Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Trying to do good

There is a saying that no good deed goes unpunished. I have recently found out the truth to that saying.

A few days back, one of my fellow labmates sat down next to me. The position and level he was sitting at gave me a rather obvious view of his, well, erm, crotch. I could not help but notice that he had a rather large rip in his pants that I believed he was not aware. So, to be nice, I delicately pointed this out to him figuring that he would probably want to keep his labcoat on and be careful how he sat so as not to expose himself to the rest of the lab. I thought I was being nice and doing a good deed so to speak.

Well, all I can say is that this "good deed" has been punished because now I have been mercilessly teased and accused for the past three days for "crotch watching". Now, I can't even walk into the lab without someone accusing me of staring at male body parts...

All because I noticed a rip in someone's pants...

Sheesh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps it was the perky way you said it. I'm sure perky was involved in the process, somehow...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Vitriolic Virchow said...

Well, sometimes it happens when you try to tip people off.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page