Friday, September 28, 2007

Joints and flexibility

I was having a brief discussion this morning with someone regarding the joints in the body. I wonder what people in the medical profession would think about this video?

I have been told by various people (some in the medical profession) that I have a great deal of flexibility in my hands and feet. I also have this odd habit of curling my toes under my feet when I am relaxing and it sometimes tends to freak some people out. But that is as far as my flexibility goes.

My knowledge of anatomy and physiology is very limited, yet, I wonder how the heck this woman can do those feats (such as sitting on one's head)?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That woman looks like she has some kind of collagen disorder. It's quite common amongst contortionists.
http://www.emedicine.com/derm/topic696.htm

Sunday, September 30, 2007 8:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page