Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BDSM Baby Wee-wee?

I have to say that sometimes I come across something that is just too weird. This is one of them. Yep, Baby Wee-wee. An anatomically correct boy doll that goes around grabbing himself and peeing everywhere. Who wants that? Worse, it was marketed for girls. What I want to know is what does this precisely teach little girls?

Here is a critique from the website that sums it up well:
There are plenty of anatomically correct male potty dolls on the market that wet themselves, but they don't usually waddle, grab themselves and talk — to the delight of their female captors.

Again, what does this doll introduce little girls to? Early introduction to BDSM? Voyeurism? Sex play? Obviously the little girls are delighted at watching Baby Wee-wee needing to go, grabbing, pulling down his pants, and peeing.

I dunno if I should find this terribly funny or disturbing. One thing is for certain. No future child of mine will ever get a Baby Wee-wee.

I think after this I have officially lost my capacity to function for the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page