Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Meme-ology

Found this at Miz Minka's blog.

TECHNOLOGY

Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer? : A macro picture of a rose (not my picture--just something that was available on my Mac laptop)

Q: How many televisions do you have in your house? Three. Usually I don't turn them on and just are collecting dust.

BIOLOGY

Q: Are you right handed or left handed? Right, but fairly ambidextrous.

Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Four wisdom teeth, four premolars, and one baby tooth that my orthodontist was impatient to have out and done with.

Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted? A huge box full of books.

Q: Have you ever been knocked out? As far as an anesthetic? That would be three times.

BULLSHITOLOGY

Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No. I although I like to plan things, that is not one of them. Ignorance is my bliss in this regards.

Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I always liked the Hungarian name Ildikó. It happens to be my cousin's name. It also happened to be name of Attila the Hun's last wife. It also is the name of my previous voice teacher. It is a name that is exotic but not too difficult to pronounce in the non-Hungarian speaking community.

Q: What color do you think looks best on you? Pastels. They usually bring out the blue in my eyes.

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item? None that I know of!

DAREOLOGY

Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for 100 dollars? No.

Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for 200,000$? No way.

Q: Would you never blog again for 50,000$? Yes.

Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for 1,000$? No.

Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for a million dollars? No. (WTF?)

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket? Nothing.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Huh? I did not even know it was a movie.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Both. Hard wood floors in the bedrooms, carpeting everywhere else. I hate carpeting.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand--duh.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own? About two.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last person who texted you? Melissa--fellow swamper.

Q: Last person who called you? Daniel--wanted to make arrangements with me to photograph the rose pogonias (a type of orchid).

Q: Last person you hugged? Molly--a previous member of our lab.

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number? Don't have one. Numerology does not float my boat.

Q: Season? Spring.

Q: Color? Like blue, pink, and purple.

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone? My parents.

Q: Mood? Sad.

Q: Listening to? The birds chirping. I like it quiet.

Q: Worrying about? Being able to finish everything by the end of this year and find a job.

Q: Wearing? Periodot green top with black pants.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning? Out to the porch to feed the stray cat.

Q: What can you not wait to do? Go out and photograph the rare Eastern Prairie Fringed Orchid on Saturday.

Q: Do you smile often? It depends if I have something to smile at/about.

Q: Are you a friendly person? Yes, but I am an introvert.

2 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN ÖRSTAN said...

If I get a chance later today or tomorrow, I'll try to answer these on my blog.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Cool. I will come by to your blog to view the results.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page