Friday, January 23, 2009

Job Hunting


Given the fact that my contract ends this spring, I have been job hunting. Not a fun activity. Also, given today's economy, I have been job hunting for positions both in my field and out of my field. In other words, if I qualify and it is something I don't mind doing, I am applying. You know, a girl has gotta eat.

At any rate, there is one particular job I am thinking of sending in my resume. Interestingly enough, it is probably the only job in which one of my hobbies actually qualifies me for the job. Also, it is a job in which I would be required to carry a firearm.

Now, I don't have a problem with carrying a firearm, but what I want to know is do I get to pick which firearm to carry? You know, sometimes size matters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page