Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hard to Find Auto Parts

Passenger Noise Reducer

Came across this handy auto part:



Certainly would have come in very handy for a few ex-boyfriends that annoyed me no end with their "back seat driving". But as you can see, the device can be used on any passenger.

Need to make a mental note to get one when it is back in stock and keep it in the glove compartment to use when needed.

Here is a helpful review on the product:

This thing is a godsend. Before this thing come along I used to have to throw my passenger(s) out of the moving vehicle,which to be honest is a bit of a road hazzard, or I just got ticked off and shot them with my pistol.Works better than duct tape. Duct tape tends to only stick once, this thing is reusable. Now I don't get as many tickets or FBI manhunts as I did in the past. This thing made me a better driver and helped to control my anger management issues...to an extent. Awesome buy!! :)

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars]


Here is the link for further information. The site is also a good source for other difficult to find auto parts.

H/T to Dr. J.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:35:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Sharon,

Thank you!

Friday, December 19, 2008 9:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie

The first commentator is neither Sharon nor Joshua, probably Abdul or Jigar, and is running a malware site. The links to the name and an autoloans site are the giveaway. I delete these almost instantly--and run a good virus check on your computer. I learned from being burned.

Saturday, December 20, 2008 7:29:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,

Thanks, will do.

Monday, December 22, 2008 11:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page