Thursday, December 22, 2005

Santa Claws

Am I too old to have my pictures taken with Santa? I don't think so, and I have the picture to prove it.

You see, for the past three weekends, I have helped out with "Santa Claws" photos at a local PetSmart.
The rescue organization that I gave the rescued kittens to were hosting Santa Claws photos in order to raise money for their organization. Since I am rather fond of this particular rescue organization, I was more then willing to help take pictures and help pose the various pets. It was a great deal of fun and it gave me the opportunity to be around some really good people.

At the conclusion of the photo sessions, the head of the rescue organization suggested that we sit with Santa and have our photos taken. Well, considering that the head of the organization and Santa were both prosecutors for Lake County, I wouldn't dare refuse. After all, I could just picture myself in court one day with someone saying, "So, you refused to have your pictures taken with Santa, what type of person does that make you?"

Needless to say, I got my picture taken with Santa and have the picture to prove it. I was considering posting it on my blog, but I confess that I feel rather shy about posting such a picture of me. However, the picture is by my desk in my lab if anyone should be so curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page