Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Passion


I have a passion. It is called Orchids. I can get forever lost in their exquisite morphology and mimicry.

I have never been the same since I have discovered orchids. Maybe I should call this an obsession rather than a passion?

Anyhow, the orchid society to which I belong is hosting an orchid show this weekend.

For those inclined:

West Shore Orchid Society show March 11-12 2006
Strongsville Recreation Center
18100 Royalton Road
Strongsville Ohio

I happened to come across pictures from one of our previous shows and may be found here. The above photo is also from that site.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an alien plant!!! It's an alien plant!!! It's an alien plant!!!

Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Good post. I don't grow orchids, but a couple of weeks ago I was at a plant talk where the scheduled lecturer couldn't make it, so they replaced him with an orchid expert.
I enjoyed it quite a bit. Maybe one of these days I'll try them.

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page