Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging



Here is another chimera for your viewing pleasure: A Cabbit!!!

I have to admit that this particular chimera is my favorite due to the fact that as a child, I used to have rabbits as pets, and now I have cats as pets. So, the two have now been combined through clever feats of graphic design engineering!

I know, this only counts as 50% for Friday Cat Blogging, but truthfully, I think I need to take a little break from my photography because right now, the "dermatological discomfort" is getting rather unbearable!!! All the stinging and biting insects/arachnids have caused my skin to react to its limit threshold. Really, any more, and I think someone is going to call the CDC in on me. So, even cat pictures need to take a break because it is darn hard to focus a camera when my skin is itching and swelling like crazy! Of course, it does not help matters that I seem to have allergies (to various degrees) to almost everything that bites and stings me!

So, once I stop looking like I have some wretched and exotic skin disease, I will start taking and posting pictures again.

In the meantime, I am sooooo glad that antihistamines exist!

14 Comments:

Blogger Bazza said...

That picture is scary! Dr John sent me.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 4:21:00 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

Dr. John send me, you are his link of the day.
i'm sorry you are having such troubles with the skin. i had to be put on Prednisone many moons ago because nothing else worked. when the skin is in trouble, being that is the largest organ we have, suffering is high. i feel for you. hugs. i am glad that antithistamines are working. it will be cold in just a bit and that will help i hope.
your picture is cute. i get the feeling from looking at your posts that you are a cat person, :) ..they have such a mind of their own don't they..they are quite the characters. glad you are not feeling so blue anymore. glad that the sun is peeking through. don't give up. keep on fighting. it's worth it as you know. hugs.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 6:45:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Actually a Cabbit really was born in NJ. It didn't look exactly like that, more with a cat front and a rabbit rear. I never saw or heard of another again - but who knows.

Dr. John sent me your way. Saying hello and sharing a smile!

Sunday, August 20, 2006 7:06:00 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

wow it is cute i think from dr.johns

Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:44:00 AM  
Blogger jafabrit said...

Oh, that is so spooky I love it, fits with my artistic sensibility :)

Dr. John sent me over by the way.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 1:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creepy! I hope you get some relief from your allergies.
Here from Dr. John's.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 4:02:00 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

luv the kitty/bunny!
Dr. Jon sent me!
:)

Sunday, August 20, 2006 5:19:00 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

hmm...I used to have pet rabbits and now I have a cat and Im from Ohio too! Nice blog...Im from Dr Johns

Sunday, August 20, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok look Dr. John its the white rabbit or is it? Nice piture.

Patrick

Sunday, August 20, 2006 6:10:00 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those peepers! The picture was so astounding I almost forgot to read!

Dr. John sent me by. Sorry I'm so late. I've had quite an exciting day myself.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

That's really cute... in a freaky sort of way! I'm here from Dr. John.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 7:57:00 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I am from Dr John's
I think because Kittens are cute and rabbits are cute It is cute just different.
Hope that itching goes away

Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:33:00 PM  
Blogger ArtsyTartsyViray said...

Picture.. is.. uh... interesting..

Here by d. john!

Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I am glad you enjoyed our visits. I am glad that the creature isn't real because I know it would scratch me and bite as well.
WE are a merry group of people who like to visit blogs and make comments.
So I pick a new blog every day through a formula known only to the ghost of my long dead grand mother. People who visit, comment, and put Dr. John in the comment get usless JCPOINTS. There is a drawing every Monday for usless prizes and a you can't win drawing every day for a prize box. You are welcome to join the group. You already have 2 JCPOINTS by virtue of your comment on my blog. Good blogging.

Monday, August 21, 2006 3:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page