Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging


My how quickly once again Friday Cat Blogging is here!

The cats are still somewhat uncooperative. Although I think they are getting a little better about this whole taking pictures thing. But I am still working on a good picture of at least one of them! I guess it is a work in progress.

Anyhow, here is Rorschach once again in the rose garden looking dignified. Either dignified or angry at me. Can't quite decide on which on which one it is. Okay, I am going to tell myself he is looking dignified since I hate the idea of him being angry with me.

Although this angle does not show off his "ink blots" to his best advantage, at least he is sitting still for a shot.

The picture was once again taken with my point and shoot digital camera. After a while I will see how they like having macro shots with the DSLR.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

That is a dignified cat. I can tell. :)

Monday, July 24, 2006 2:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page