Friday, October 20, 2006

Secret Admirer?

Today something rather nice and unusual occurred. Today, for my birthday, someone has sent me pink roses delivered to my lab.

But, it would seem that the person is a mystery with a card that reads:

"You are my shining star. From your secret admirer."

I have zero clue who this could be considering that I am currently not dating anyone.

However, this is a nice bit of sunshine amongst the dark clouds. Considering that I have never been sent flowers by a secret admirer, I am pleasantly surprised.

Whoever you are, you have made my day and my otherwise solemn birthday.

Many Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Happy birthday. Hope you find out who your secret admirer is.

Friday, October 20, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! You totally deserve the roses and the kind comment.

Friday, October 20, 2006 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger William the Coroner said...

Just wait 'til he appears, slathered in chocolate and a big bow...

Thursday, October 26, 2006 3:37:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Gary: Thanks for the birthday wishes. Still don't know who the secret admirer is.

Jessica: Thanks also for the birthday greetings and the kind compliment.

William: I must say that you have evoked a rather interesting image in my mind that I just can't erase.

Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:45:00 PM  
Blogger William the Coroner said...

Minefields, torpedos, explosions, panic. My work here is done.

Friday, October 27, 2006 7:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page