Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fun?

I would have to say that the past month my life has been sheer hell. No joke. All the preparation for my oral candidacy examination, taking my oral candidacy examination, my basement getting flooded from a storm (still cleaning up), my cat having a medical crisis, and me forgetting to take my medications. I don't think I have done anything fun in over a month. Me not taking my meds compounded by my chaotic life has lead to me to feel like a sloth right now. I swear, if I did not have to come to the lab, I could easily sleep for 18 hours straight. After all, I slept for 15 hours on Sunday and still felt exhausted.

So, considering, I think I will post something fun (bubblegum for the brain). I need something to get my mind off my troubles and fatigue.




You Are The Hanging Man



You represent the seeking of enlightenment and spiritual clarity.

You tend to confuse others, but your oddities seem deeply satisfying.

Self sacrifice is easy for you, especially if it makes you a better person in the end.

You are the type of person who is very in touch with your soul and inner spirit.



Your fortune:



Right now is a good time for reflection and meditation.

You should stop resisting the problems in your life, and let yourself be vulnerable to them.

You may need to sacrifice something important to you to move ahead in your life.

Accept your destiny with courage, and learn to let go of what you think you need.

2 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

If you needed some thorazine, Katie, you only had to ask.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,

You are so bad...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page