Friday, July 27, 2007

An Anouncement


As many know, I am under extreme stress right now with the impending candidacy examination. My emotions are rather labile, I am probably consuming way more caffeine than what is recommended for the human body, and I alternate between periods of insomnia and narcolepsy.

On top of it all, I have fried my cell phone and thus lost my directory of contacts. My home has attained maximum entropy and looks like a day care center for cats. My own cats and the two foster cats have suddenly decided they don't like one another and voice this during the very brief and fleeting times I do manage to sleep. At the moment,I feel like a subject for sleep deprivation studies.

Therefore, I would like to respectfully state that I will not tolerate/listen to any whining. Unless the lab is on fire or something has exploded, I don't want to hear it. So, suck it up, or suck it in. Either works for me. Wear a corset if you have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page