Thursday, August 23, 2007

WOW


Yep, the long awaited Nikon D300 has been unveiled. For information, look here.

Excuse me for a moment while I wipe up my drool. Now I have something else to drool about.

I have to confess that one of the things photography has taught me is something about myself. That perhaps I am too much of a recluse. Lately more so than ever. I guess it is hard because during times of stress, I tend to retreat in my own world and wall myself in. You would think that photography would be the perfect hobby for a recluse, but noooooo. No sooner does someone see my lenses and flash, people start to come up to me and talk to me. I know I should exert more of an effort to play the role of the extrovert. It is hard since I use photography as both a means of expression and a way to retreat into a quiet world.

I feel exposed. No longer can I hide behind my veneer of solitude...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page