Thursday, September 06, 2007

With Bells On



It is no secret that I have been in a depression lately. Sadly, all those around me seem to notice despite my best efforts to conceal. I suppose my sensitivity and desire to be reclusive are the tipoff.

So, I am going to get these to brighten my mood. The sound of bells always seems to lift my mood. Although I realize that the sound may be muffled by the socks I wear during the day. If not, hopefully my labmates will not find me too distracting.

The problem with the decision is deciding if I should get one of each or two of each. I rather like the idea of wearing silver bracelets on each ankle, so I am thinking about two of each.

2 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

I've got spurs, that jingle, jangle, jingle...

Saturday, September 08, 2007 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,

Spurs???????? You never cease to provoke interesing images.

Monday, September 10, 2007 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page