Monday, October 08, 2007

No greater test of love?




Well, there you have it. A Hello Kitty Wedding ring set for bride and groom and a Hello Kitty wedding dress for the bride. Oh my.

Me? I think if a man presented those "gifts" to me as a proposal to marriage, I would probably run away screaming.

I suppose I do admire the practicality of those two items. I think there can be no greater testament of love to a woman as the man who endures his bride in the Hello Kitty wedding dress and gets the his and hers platinum wedding rings. Although at least the rings are somewhat discreet. Too bad the dress isn't.

1 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

You see the woman in a dress like that, you walk away then and there. I don't care if it is at the altar, you beat feet.

Monday, October 08, 2007 6:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page