Tuesday, October 09, 2007

World Domination?


Well, just when I thought things could not be worse for a wedding then the Hello Kitty wedding dress and Hello Kitty platinum wedding rings, there is the "Hello Kitty Dream Wedding". Seems more like a nightmare than a dream to me.

Yes, the "Hello Kitty Dream Wedding" offers the bride various choices in Hello Kitty wedding dresses (at least the one pictured above is not as ghastly as the one in my previous post). But still, note the fact that Hello Kitty is everywhere in this wedding (the flowers, dress, jewelry, veil, etc.)

Personally? I would have to be heavily sedated/drugged before I would submit to something like that.

I also think that just perhaps, Hello Kitty is on a mission of world domination?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page