Monday, November 19, 2007

A Meme

I usually don't do Meme's, but I found this one on Miz Minka's blog and I like it.

So, here goes:

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Wm.

Favorite sports to watch? I don't watch sports. Figure skating or dancing would have to be the closest to watching sports.

Hair color[s]? Red? Reddish brown? Not really sure how to categorize my hair color. I guess red would have to be it.

Eye color? Light blue.

Do you wear contacts? No.

Favorite food? Chocolate. Almost anything with chocolate. Oh, we are talking food, not dessert, eh? Ok. That would have to be Indian food. Almost anything Indian.

Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. But scary movies can be fun if they are psychologically scary with a minimum of gore

Last movie you watched? Lover's Prayer.

What color shirt are you wearing? Black.

Summer or winter? Summer.

Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

Favorite dessert? Something with chocolate. Hungarian desserts are my favorite. I would say a nice Rigo Jancsi would be the highlight of my day.

What book are you reading now? I assume we are not taking about something from the Journal of Biological Chemistry. So, then...The Orchid Thief by Susan Orlean, Dracula by Bram Stoker, and Issola by Steven Brust.

What is on your mouse pad? My mouse.

What did you watch on TV last night? I usually don’t watch TV.

Favorite sound[s]? Listening to a gentle summer rain through my bedroom window as I fall asleep.

Rolling stones or Beatles? Neither really. I suppose if I had to pick between the two it would have to be the Beatles. They have some songs I would not mind listening to.

What is the farthest you have been from home? Hungary.

Do you have a special talent? I am told I have a knack of picking up on/mastering new things and seeing things from a different perspective.

Where were you born? Fairview General Hospital.

Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? Anybody who cares to tell me.

Most likely to respond? Not sure since I am not sure who would care to do this meme.


So there you have it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page