Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I'm baaack....

Well, sort of. I think I am about 80-90 percent recovered from this flu virus. I have to say it was pretty nasty. The fatigue was a killer.

The last time I had the flu was about 10 years ago. It was bad. After that, I vowed that every year I would get the flu shot. So I did.

So, this season, I faithfully got my flu shot. But, as luck would have it, I seemed to get a strain that was not in the flu shot.

Posting will be a bit on the light side until I get back in full force.

Of course, being a graduate student did not help with the recovery process.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miz Minka said...

Glad to hear you're finally feeling better! I hope they'll do a better job guessing which flu vaccine to make available next season...

Here on the West Coast we've also had a nasty bronchitis/head cold bug make the rounds. Some people are seriously sick for weeks on end (no vomiting like with flu, though). My friend YogaGirl ended up having to go on antibiotics because the darn bug just kept hanging on. I wish sick people would just stay home.

Friday, March 07, 2008 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page