Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Cat Blogging


It would seem that I have some new readers. Welcome! As a result, I am re-posting a picture of my cat, Marcipan (Marzepan). She is my rescue kitty. She was nothing more than a pile of skin, bones, and fur. Now she is happy and always has food to eat. Not to mention a human that loves her dearly. One of the fringe benefits of having a cat named Marzepan is that I get chocolate covered Marzepan for all the holidays. Of course, this concept of gifting gives me ideas for names for future pets.

From Alice Morgan Wright's Humane Principles:

To oppose cruelty in all its forms...To recognize in animals their capacity for friendship and their need for friends; to befriend all Earth's creatures of the land, the sea and the air; to defend them against ravages by mankind; and to inspire in human beings compassion for all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miz Minka said...

Marcipan is beautiful! She looks so healthy and happy.

Lübecker Marzipan is one of my favorite Christmas treats from Germany. :)

Loved the AMW quote. Words to live by.

Saturday, January 12, 2008 1:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page