Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cat Toys

Phantom, the foster cat, has discovered that my socks make for great cat toys (it is not like he does not have a ton of approved cat toys around the house). He likes to take a sock, toss it up in the air, grab it, and then run off with it.

At the moment, I am nursing a possible broken toe (very ouchie) and chasing after him is not an option. The best I can do is a fast limp. And fast is still slow.

Oh well, laundry day should prove interesting as I try to find and pair up the socks...

3 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

If you safety pin the socks together, you'll always have pairs. You'll LOSE pairs, too, but they'll be in pairs. No worries.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 8:56:00 AM  
Blogger Miz Minka said...

Katie, hope your toe is better and that William's safety pin idea has taken care of the Phantom problem. :)

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to make my blog private for a little while to handle a "cyber stalker" situation. I don't have your email address, but I'd like you to be on the "allowed" list! William can give you my contact info.

Monday, February 04, 2008 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,
I still have not yet tried your suggestion. Phantom seems to have gotten bored with the socks and has moved onto other things.

Miz Minka,
Toe is doing better. Although it still does hurt. Thanks for asking. Will get the info from William.

Monday, February 04, 2008 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page