Friday, October 03, 2008

More Friday Cat Blogging


Gumdrop has become quite the bold kitten and it has been quite some time since she has hid under my bed. However, she still uses the place under my bed to hoard things. Go figure.

She takes her favorite cat toys and puts them under the bed. For some bizarre reason, she loves to take my socks and put them under my bed. I have seen her literally dragging my socks under the bed. I figured I would just let her do this and deal with it all on laundry day. Sorry, but I just have a soft spot for her since she was an abuse case.

Laundry day arrived last night. It was an adventure to look under my bed and see all that she has hid there. Various cat toys, pencils and pens, small containers of eyeshadow, tubes of lipstick, several socks, and other clothing items.

I got everything out from under the bed (no doubt some things will all be dragged back under there while I am not at home). Even got all my socks matched up--with the exception of one lone sock. Can't find its mate anywhere.

So, I decided to confront Gumdrop as to its location. But she ain't talking...

1 Comments:

Blogger Miz Minka said...

That is too cute: a kitty-"magpie" who likes to hoard things! I guess you're just going to have to give Gumdrop the orphaned sock now... Hehe.

I once had a cat who waited until lights out at bedtime, when she would proceed to remove, one by one, all the stuffed animal toys from the dogs' toy basket, carry them around and leave them all over the house, meowing all the while.

Friday, October 03, 2008 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page