Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bugged

There has been something that has been bugging me all week.

You see, I am trying to get this grant done. Although the actual grant is not due until Jan 11th, I have deadlines within this particular deadline. There are certain things in the grant that need to be done because our administrative department is moving and needs certain materials way before the deadline. Also, my advisor is due back in town at the begining of next week and I need to present him with my completed grant so that he has something to work with. Also, I don't want him saying to me, "You did not do any experiments and you don't have your grant finished?" So, nothing like deadlines within deadlines to put the pressure on.

Well, what is bugging me is my eye. Specifically my right eye. My eyelid has been twitching every day this week. It is quite frustrating trying to write, trying to understand specifics of electron flux and other areas in the journal articles without this constant twitching!!!

I realize that the stress, the fatigue, and the coffee are most likely the causitive agents. However, what I really want to know is how to stop this!! Argh!

So, does anyone out there have any suggestions? Specifically, suggestions that would work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Washing down yummy gourmet brownies with champagne will cause your eyelids to twitch.

Z

Sunday, December 25, 2005 1:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page