Monday, August 21, 2006

A Fuzzy

Gosh, it feels great to have been chosen for the link of the day by Dr. John. I have to confess, that it is great to know that enough people care about my various musings (or shall I say mewsings?) to regularly read my blog, comment from time to time, list it on your blogrolls, and now to have it as a "link of the day".

When I started my blog, it was to chronicle my journey through graduate school and provide a much needed creative outlet to my research and studies. My hope was that at least a few people would find it worthwhile to read from time to time.

Instead, it has put me in touch with so many people and their thoughts with whom I would not have had the opportunity to interact with otherwise. I have to say, that my blog has exceeded my expectations.

Really, my gratitude goes out to you, all my readers.

Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're welcome! Your blog is great and so are you!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page