Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I already knew this:

Your Inner European is Italian!

Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is.


I am first generation Hungarian being the daughter of Hungarian immigrants. However, growing up, it was the running joke in our household, that I really was Italian. Perhaps an Italian baby switched at birth? The reason for this being that I had a great fondness for Italian food, pasta, and anything tomato-ey. In fact, it would seem to my family that I simply just could not get enough of these foods. I never seemed to grow tired of them.

Although it is true, I don't look Italian, but everyone felt that inside, I was no doubt Italian! How amusing that this little quiz would show this result!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I love Italian food. I wish I could take a year and tour Italy, eating my way around the country.
Especially Tuscany.I'm nuts about Tuscan bread.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page