Thursday, December 21, 2006

Karmic Justice

I have essentially been put in charge of various anaerobic equipment in the lab. People will need to come to me when then want something for their anaerobic experiments.

I can't wait to see the expression on his face when he comes back from Europe and I tell him that his personal anaerobic equipment is under my jurisdiction.

Sometimes there is justice in the life of a lowly graduate student.

Sometimes Karma will come back to bite you in the behind.

...and I will bite hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

So, watcha gonna make HIM wear to beg for the cuvette?

Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,

Gosh, I am afraid to comment on this one since it does not take much to get you going. Although suffice it to say, beg he will...

Friday, December 22, 2006 9:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page