Thursday, January 11, 2007

Post-Grant

I have managed to meet my AHA grant deadline. Grant has been submitted. All that is left to do is put together the hard copies and send them on their merry way to Florida.

I am puzzled about something. Although I have a sense of enormous relief after submitting this grant, I feel rather depressed about it and I am not sure why. I feel rather "weepy". I don't understand. I should be feeling happy about getting this rather large task done.

Could there be such a thing as post-grant blues?

2 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

Post-Grant
Post-Coital
Post-Ictal

Po-TAY-to
Po-TAH-to

Friday, January 12, 2007 6:09:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,
Should we add it to the current DSM perhaps?

Po-TAY-toe
Po-TAH-toe

Friday, January 12, 2007 9:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page