Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Cat Blogging

Let me tell you what one of my cats decided to do last night.

I decided to finally upgrade my cell phone. I was long overdue. I suppose I am one of those people who live by the rules, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Thus, since my previous cell phone suited my needs and worked fine, I saw no need to upgrade. But then my network provider made changes and I had no choice but to upgrade. So, my upgraded phone is rather nice with a camera (like I need another camera)and what is so cool about it is that you flip it open to answer a call. Reminds me of the communicators from Star Trek.

Well, last night I was playing with it and I was exploring the various features. I decided to try out the different ring tones to see which one I liked best. When I did this, my cat came up to me, let out a displeased meow, and nipped me on the hand. Nothing hard, just a nip. She has never nipped me before. Odd behavior for her. So, I figured that perhaps she did not like the particular ringtone I selected, so I tried a different one. Same response. A meow and then a nip. Okay, so obviously she did not like that one either. Try another ringtone I figured. That ringtone was met with the same respone. I tried every ringtone and for every ringtone I got a meow and a nip. I think they were about a dozen different ringtones in all.

I really do hope that I don't get very many calls on my cell phone when I am at home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page