Thursday, June 28, 2007

Reward


I am really stressed out at the moment with all that is on my plate. I have learned in the past that one way to cope is to reward myself after I have completed a goal. It helps to keep focused on a goal when I think about the reward.

Thus, if I manage to achieve my goals by the end of the summer, I will reward myself with belly dancing lessons and possibly the above outfit to go with it. Belly dancing is something I have been wanting to do for quite some time.

Thinking about this reward has already made me feel more focused and enthusiastic about accomplishing my goals.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Just a random stranger here- but my friends who take belly dancing LOVE it- so keep your eye on the prize!

Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you feed me copius amounts of beer me belly dancing would be probable.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page