Saturday, June 02, 2007

I am what I am

I decided to take a bit of a plunge and take a personality type test. I found the results a little depressing as it served to only verify my feelings of not quite fitting in. Sometimes I feel like I am misunderstood. But it does serve to have me appreciate my friends even more--those that really understand me.

Here are the results:
Personality type: Individualist

Finding your own path:

As an Individualist, you stand out as your own person—imaginative, curious, shrewd, introspective, and filled with surprises.
You're a free spirit. You've chosen your own path in life and don't do things simply to please other people. You're creative, intelligent, and opinionated. This isn't always a popular combination! Some misinterpret your insight and independence; they may see you as stubborn and a little snobbish.
It's true you're a natural skeptic and critic. You're often more in tune with what's wrong in a situation than what's right. You've probably gravitated toward jobs and hobbies where you can investigate, analyze, and solve problems. The challenge is being able to turn off that "critical eye." Skepticism and doubt are great tools at work, but they can be destructive in your personal life.
Fortunately, your quirky take on life can be very attractive. You often say and do the unexpected, which makes you fun and exciting to be around. You're very selective about who you share your life with. The lucky few find a very open and compassionate friend, who gives without condition. Lovers discover a very sensual person who is comfortable with their body.
Individualists have a knack for innovation. Like pioneers, you have the potential to chart a new course and break new ground in your career and community. Not everyone will appreciate it, but you're a true original.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or perhaps you're just a wierdie.

Sunday, June 03, 2007 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Normal, after all, is merely just a setting on a dryer...

Sunday, June 03, 2007 8:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You set on your dryer? You're stranger than I thought.

Monday, June 11, 2007 8:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page