Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bengal Babies

Sunlight:

Twilight:

The Bengal mixes I rescued two years ago that I put up for adoption have sadly lost their home. They are once again up for adoption at my favorite resuce orgainization, Rainbow Connection Animal Foundation. I hope that they find a home soon, otherwise they will have to go back into my foster care. I really would prefer not to have 6 cats running around at this moment in my life. But they are sweeties. I went to visit them this past Saturday and saw that they grew into such beauties! I also hope that they find a home together as they have never been separated.

1 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

Six cats? That's CCL territory, K.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 2:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page