Thursday, July 12, 2007

Party Time?

I came home yesterday evening after a long day of lab work and viewing an art exhibit only to find my house trashed. Cat toys scattered everywhere, throw rugs mauled, kitchen towels dumped on the floor, cat toy parts in the kitchen, the dining room tablecloth in a mess on the table, and bits of something unidentifiable under the table. The cats no doubt had a party while I was away. On top of it all, I could not find Rorschach for three hours despite searching for him (he always comes to greet me when I come home). I wondered if the tabby girls locked him away somewhere while they went wild?

All this and I don't even have the Bengal mixes in my foster care yet. Oy!

I guess when the LabRat is away, the cats will play...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page