Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yearnings

My thoughts have lately been wandering here. Perhaps it may have to do with my own loneliness. I don't know. But I yearn to go there. Now.

It has been too long since I last visited the land from which I call my heritage.

I wish to hear the violin music that caresses my soul. I wish to indulge in food that makes my body feel fulfilled. Surrounded by all those who love me, all in one place. Care for me as family often does. To have my pains soothed.

To be surrounded by people who have a long history of being passionate about life.

Budapest. It has been called the Paris of the East. Romantic? Yes. Beautiful? Breathtakingly so.

Perhaps, just perhaps, maybe next year...

1 Comments:

Blogger JaamZIN said...

you are more then welcomed in Budapest:) have a nice day!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page