Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Driven to distraction

I have spent the past two days in bed debilitated with what I presume to have been a migraine. On top of that, my basement flooded due to a storm, I need a bit of distraction from my woes. This suits the bill:



A friend of mine, Daniel, introduced me to Nightwish. As I had no choice but to listen to Daniel's choice of music for four hours during the drive on our orchid expedition, I was pleasantly surprised by some of the complexity of Nightwish. His choice of music is certainly on the "heavy" side, but I can appreciate the theory behind the compositions. Nightwish, I have to say did an interesting interpretation of Phantom of the Opera.

I also managed to sleep through heavy metal music in the car at the end of the day--which tells you how incredibly tired I was at the day's conclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page