Monday, August 11, 2008

Bog Girl

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
Albert Einstein

I went to three bogs yesterday. Weather conditions were perfect for photography in the wetlands. The mosquitoes thought so as well.

How those damned things manage to penetrate through my clothing still mystifies me. I now realize I have no choice but to buy some serious protective clothing because quite frankly, I am tired of itching and swelling.

I realize this is a problem when my ankles swell up to the point of looking like I have "cankles". Other parts of my body are swollen as well. It is time to upgrade the protection.

I itch, therefore I am...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you lie down with fleas...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger Miz Minka said...

Sheesh, Katie, you must be so tired of being mosquito fodder. Maybe Dr. Zeus could get you a hazmat suit for your bog forays! :)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:05:00 PM  
Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

Have you tried lemon juice?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page