Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bride to Be?


This past weekend I attended a wedding reception. It was fun. I was amused to be called the "fiery redhead on the dance floor". The fiery part might have been slightly exaggerated.

Anyhow, for the first time in my life, I was the single girl to catch the bridal bouquet. As many know, the girl who catches the bridal bouquet is supposed to be the next one to get married.

The interesting part is that I have no prospective groom on the horizon...

Sigh.

Oh well, I still consider catching the bouquet an auspicious sign. All who noted that I caught the bouquet exclaimed that it was meant to be considering that there were orchids (orchids are my favorite) in the bouquet. Perhaps the winds will change in my favor?

2 Comments:

Blogger Miz Minka said...

The romantic in me tends to think it must mean something, because there were orchids! And you never know when Cupid's arrow might strike. Congrats on catching the bouquet!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so THAT's why your thesis adviser is getting a divorce. HOMEWRECKER!!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page