Saturday, October 04, 2008

Classic Dame

Your result for The Classic Dames Test...

Carole Lombard

You scored 24% grit, 14% wit, 38% flair, and 38% class!


You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style. You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life. You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small planes.


Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the
Classic Leading Man Test.

Take The Classic Dames Test at HelloQuizzy




I would say my activities of hiking in nature preserves and falling into bogs probably counts as my "few rough edges". I always did have a thing for Clark Gable though...

(h/t Miz Minka)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page