Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Cat Blogging

A Bleg

All those who know me know that I do a little rescue work with Rainbow Connection Animal Foundation. This is the best rescue organization that I know of in the area. They have no shelter in which to house the animals and as a result they are a series of foster homes. They have a no euthanasia policy and only euthanize in medically warranted cases. As a result, they run a hospice for kitties that have various medical problems that cannot be adopted out, but are allowed to live out their lives in comfort and love. They also greatly depend on the generosity of volunteers and donors. They are also at times barely financially afloat.

This rescue organization is near and dear to my heart. As a result I ask all of you to please vote for them in this contest to get a $25,000 grant. It would go a long way to rescuing and caring for more cats.

Thanks.

Instructions:

The voting site

At the search option type in:

For shelter: Rainbow Connection Animal Foundation
Location: Cleveland, Ohio (hit search button)

Then hit vote button (you will ask to confirm the vote)
And that is it!

(Remember to vote once a day during the voting period)

2 Comments:

Blogger Miz Minka said...

Done! When I have time I'll put a link to the contest on my blog too.

Friday, October 10, 2008 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks Miz Minka. I greatly appreciate the gesture.

Friday, October 10, 2008 10:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page