Monday, May 01, 2006

Celebrity Pose?


This photo was taken after a rather long day of poster presentations, talks, attending the San Francisco Symphony, and a very late dinner. I think it must have been around 2 am San Francisco time. At the time, I was attempting to relax a bit. My labmate insisted upon taking impromptu photos of me while I waited for files to download. I guess all I could muster was this smile while he snapped the pictures.

I discovered this neat little tool over at Daughter of Opinion. So, I decided to give it a try. I used the above photo since it is my most recent picture. It claims that the celebrity I resemble the most is Ava Gardner. What do you think? I am not so convinced. I mean, we share certain features like the deep set eyes and the long nose. But if there really is a resemblance, perhaps I should go all the way and make my lips look more pouty?






Or maybe I will just be content to look like me...?

5 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Really nice photo. I happen to think you look an awful lot like the famous comediennne Gracie Allen. Google her and you will see what I mean.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a nice picture! You look so pretty and alluring. :)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

There is a distinct resemblance, but ou look fne as YOURSELF! Mary :-)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Friday, May 12, 2006 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous celebrities died on birthday said...

It can be a difficult decision when someone who is important to the community wants to meet a celebrity; managers usually avoid committing the celebrity to such requests.

Sunday, September 28, 2014 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page