Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging

Check out this blog link! It has great pics and quotes.

I will admit, I am being shameless here for Friday Cat Blogging, but this has been a rather exhausting week coupled with the fact that my dermatological discomfort is just now starting to subside. Unfortunately I was lulled into a false sense of security during my last photography expeditions thinking that my mosquitoe allergy had gotten better/gone away due to the fact I was doing all these photography expeditions much further away from the home front and probably getting bitten by mosquitoes that I don't normally get bitten by. However, during the last expedition, it was close to home and I was bitten by the more familar mosquitoes and thus experienced the more familiar allergic reactions. Now couple this with some burns experienced in the laboratory and I had the ingredients for sheer misery and discomfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page