Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Prank

Never a dull moment in our laboratory. Never.

Every so often, a practical joke is played in our lab. Usually I am the one that is the victim. This time, I am happy to report, that I have not been "victimized".

It turns out, that our technician was our victim.

She has this cart that is by her bench always and she is very possessive about this cart. She really uses it more as an extra lab bench rather than a cart.

Well, someone, in the wee hours of the night (presumably) removed all the wheels from the cart. So now we have a laboratory cart without wheels. It has had me in giggles since yesterday. Now, the story has spread to the entire pathobiology department and various people are coming through the lab to have a look at the cart without wheels. Everyone has their own theory on the matter as to why this "crime" has been committed.

Well, I always did think we needed more bench space...

3 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

You need to get out more, dearie.

Friday, January 26, 2007 6:14:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,

But I am not ALLOWED to get out...

Friday, January 26, 2007 8:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

post a pic of the tech with her dewheeled beloved

Monday, February 05, 2007 5:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page