Thursday, March 22, 2007

Second Warm Spring Rain

Tonight we are having our second warm spring rain. As a result, I am going out to North Chagrin tonight in hopes of capturing (with my camera) the second wave of salamander migration. Since I missed the first one due to the fact we were having a quite a storm and I did not want to venture out in a storm.

It looks like it should be sufficiently wet and muddy for the salamanders. And it will be sufficiently wet and muddy for me to come out looking like a mud creature.

If all goes well and I get good pictures, I will post them.

Not of me, but the salamanders of course...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I speak for all your readers when I say we want to see the ones of Katie looking like a mud creature.

Thursday, March 22, 2007 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Anonymous,

Although those type of pictures of me do exist, I have no intention of posting them...Sorry, but you will just have to use your imagination on this one.

Friday, March 23, 2007 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page