Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Giggle Time

I decided that today I need something to make me smile and perhaps even give me a giggle. So, I found this on the internet and thought I would share:

Effective Daily Affirmations
(For the slightly twisted)


-I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

-I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else’s fault.

-I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself. Unless, of course, I want to stay employed.

-Joan of Arc heard voices too!

-I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain.

-I honor and express all facets of my being, regardless of state and local laws.

-Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with imaginary fears.

-Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than “I told you so.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page