Friday, May 11, 2007

First Exhibition

Last night I decided to finally join a photography club. Yeah, I know, just one more thing on my plate that is already overloaded.

Anyhow, the cool thing is that the members of the club will be submitting photographs to be put on display at the Shaker Lakes Nature Center. How cool is that? My very first exhibition of my work. I agreed to submit photographs for each category, so that there will at least be three photographs I submit to be viewed by various people in the community. Also, since my favorite subject matter is rare and endangered species of plants, it will give others a chance to view something that they normally don't see, or don't know that it exists. I really like the idea of not only being able to display my work, but also be able to "educate" people about the world around them.

There also may be a display later at Loganberry Books. So, possibly two exhibitions this year for me.

This has also motivated me to return to posting my pictures on my blog. I have gotten lazy, I know.

I think I made a good decision overall to join this photography club. I am going to have fun and improve my skill level.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vitriolic Virchow said...

I always thought you were an exhibitionist, Kat.

Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:25:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,

When it somes to my interests, I am shameless and know few boundaries...

Saturday, May 12, 2007 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger William the Coroner said...

That's good to know.

Saturday, May 12, 2007 2:56:00 PM  
Blogger johnbartlet said...

We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in kuwait. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various kuwait trade fairs.
exhibition stand contractors kuwait

Monday, March 29, 2021 6:32:00 AM  
Blogger johnbartlet said...

We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Kuwait. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various Kuwait trade fairs.
exhibition stand designers in kuwait

Monday, April 05, 2021 3:51:00 AM  
Blogger Best Way To Get CryptoCurrency License In Dubai said...

We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Oman. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various oman trade fairs.
stall fabricators in oman

Friday, December 03, 2021 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page