Friday, October 19, 2007

Pajama Party

As a young girl, I have never had or been to a pajama party. Pity. So, I am going to have one now. Most likely next week in fact.

An evening of watching an old movie (Bogart perhaps?), wine, take-out food, sampling different perfumes, lotions, and make-up. Heck, maybe even paint our nails and try out different hair-styles? A girl's night in with some of my friends. Probably sans pajamas though.

There is something delightfully silly about women with advanced degrees (Ph.D.'s or Ph.D. candidates) getting together for a pajama party.

I think I need this. A night of girl talk and being a "girlie girl".

I think you are never too old to have that pajama party.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sans pajamas, eh? Sounds like a premise for a blue movie to me...

Friday, October 19, 2007 7:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page